Friday, September 13, 2013

Why I Started Ecig-Filter.com

 www.ecig-filter.com was started because I got tired of watching smokers get ripped off on their e-cig purchases. After I first tried a couple of disposables I decided to take it to the next level and get into rechargeables. Attempting to do any research proved very challenging due to an ocean of information posted on the web. There are countless blogs, reviews and how-to sites with very little practical advice for new users. Most of these site are sock puppets eager to sell you an expensive starter kit from an affiliated vendor. The reason for this sales tactic is due to affiliate commissions that only apply to initial purchases. In other words, they are trying to sell you the most expensive item on the vendors menu because there will be no commissions on follow up purchases.
Pictures of your average e-cig review site


I have had several offers from vendors (not releasing their names) to participate in the same type of a charade but I passed on them all because I have no desire to turn my site into a confusing billboard.  Sure I have affiliates, but they were chosen based on their consumer value not their commission rates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment